Learn the skills needed to build your Business Analyst Career on Salesforce
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the role of a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Explore the skills that make Salesforce business analysts effective business partners
- Learn how the Salesforce Platform can help you build better apps and customer experiences
- Navigate and personalize Tableau CRM, and explore data on desktop and mobile.
- Learn how to stay competitive and “future-proof” your career? Hear Ayori Selassie talk about AI, Robotic Process Automation, and Agility.
- Join the Business Analysts group in the Trailblazer Community to meet people in similar roles and learn from them.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.