Learn Salesforce essentials to sell more effectively.
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- From the skills needed, to a day in the life. Learn what it’s like to be a sales manager.
- The Trailblazer’s Guide to Careers podcast: Meet Mike, hear his story + learn how you can use Trailhead to become a successful at sales.
- Grow your business, boost productivity, and make smart decisions with Sales Cloud.
- Learn from the experts at Salesforce how to succeed in the challenging and rewarding world of sales.
- Grow your business and boost productivity with Sales Cloud.
- Learn how to use the new Salesforce to sell lightning fast in as few clicks as possible.
- Use the Sales Cloud platform to optimize your sales operations and set up your team for success.
- Learn from the experts at Salesforce how to build a highly effective sales team.
- Leverage work queues and sales cadences to improve your sales outreach.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.