Course Overview: Examine the key principles of fundraising with instruction on creating and implementing strategic fundraising plans, designing and executing marketing and communication strategies, and the difference between fundraising for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Developing a Fundraising Plan - This lesson provides an overview and necessary actions that should be included in a strategic fundraising plan and how to ensure the plan is successful.
- Components of a Fundraising Plan - This lesson outlines the five components of a fundraising plan (Executive Summary, organization business structure, list of goals and objectives, organization’s timeline and budget, and an overview of the marketing strategy).
- Marketing and Communication Plan - This lesson illustrates how to create a marketing and communication plan to create greater awareness about a fundraising campaign among potential investors.
- Funding Opportunities for Non-profit Organizations - In this lesson, funding opportunities and resources that are specifically available in the various non-profit sectors are reviewed.
- Funding Opportunities for For-profit Organizations - In this lesson, funding opportunities and resources that are specifically available in the for-profit sector are discussed.
Launched in 2013, the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) is U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia.