Course Overview: In this self-paced course, you’ll learn about the typical job roles applicable to an enterprise-level AWS Cloud environment. It covers how on-premises roles compare to cloud roles. It also covers infrastructure as code (IaC) and emphasizes how job roles can evolve, depending on the level of adherence to a DevOps model, by using infrastructure as code.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to identify the job roles and realms of responsibility in a cloud environment
- How existing on-premises job roles compare to cloud roles
- The competencies for the highlighted roles
- The basics of IaC and its benefits
- The effects of IaC on the division of job responsibilities
Amazon is committed to investing hundreds of millions of dollars to provide 29 million people around the world with access to free cloud computing skills training by 2025.