Learn how to manage users and data, secure your org, and create actionable reports while working from home.
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Stay connected and succeed while working from home during COVID-19.
- Learn how to collaborate with distributed teams and manage remote employees.
- Set up users and control how they can view or edit your business data.
- Control access to data using point-and-click security tools.
- Clean up data with validation rules, formula fields, lookup filters, and Process Builder.
- Track key business information for your stakeholders with reports and dashboards.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.