Learn the skills needed to build your Admin Career on Salesforce
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Learn key getting-started tips and habits to develop as a new Admin. Join us and start your career on the right foot!
- Get Tips from Salesforce’s President of Global Customer Success on dealing with senior executives and the importance of admins.
- The Trailblazer’s Guide to Careers: Meet Scott, hear his story, learn what it’s like to be an Admin, and what you can do to get started.
- From the skills needed, to a day in the life. Learn what it’s like to be a Salesforce Admin.
- Start your #AwesomeAdmin journey by learning the basics of customizing Salesforce.
- Supercharge your skills and apps by using point-and-click tools to solve common business needs.
- Reach all star admin status by tackling more advanced Salesforce features.
- Learn the latest Salesforce release features and craft your release strategy.
- Get ready for the administrator certification exam with interactive study tools.
- Get resources to navigate and grow your career as a Salesforce Admin.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.