Preparing to sit for your Marketing Cloud Email Specialist exam? Check out this trailmix that has been curated to help you get exam ready!
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Exam guide, recommended courses, signing up for your exam, etc.
- Explore our powerful suite of products and start building your digital marketing strategy.
- Take a tour of Email Studio and start setting it up for your users.
- Discover best practices to use when designing and sending an email.
- Learn about laws and regulations for collecting personal data, using it, and protecting privacy.
- Learn to scale your marketing efforts using first-party data, templates, and automations.
- Discover the power of Distributed Marketing and how to implement it.
- Learn the three steps to creating effective marketing emails.
- Learn the value of successful content and how our tools can help you create it.
- Learn how to use Content Builder to create a library of customized, reusable content.
- Learn how to build and deliver personalized emails that create lasting customer relationships.
- Learn how Content Builder can help you organize and manage your content.
- Segment your audience and deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Connect your data, departments, and channels to deliver great 1-to-1 customer experiences.
- Create your ideal integration with the Marketing Cloud REST and SOAP APIs.
- Set up your new Marketing Cloud account, add users, send emails, and track your results.
- Discover the virtues of good content and learn how Content Builder can help you drive customer engagement.
- Use this powerful Marketing Cloud tool to automate and optimize customer interactions.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies — cloud, mobile, social, voice, and artificial intelligence — to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations. With Customer 360, all your teams — marketing, sales, service, commerce, IT, and analytics — have a single view of customer data on an integrated CRM platform powered by AI. Collaboration is easier, so employees can work together to build lasting, trusted relationships and deliver the intelligent, personalised experiences their customers expect.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values — trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s Change the World list, and has been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, for twelve years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com.