The US-ASEAN Business Council in partnership with the Office of SMEs Promotion Thailand (OSMEP) and Thammasat Business School is proud to present a Webinar on “Enhancing Digital Skills for Thailand SMEs in COVID-19”.
What the participants will learn:
· The Thailand Government measures to support small business
· Adapting to the COVID-19 crisis
· The digital payment and cashless transactions as tools to reach more customers
· Future initiatives to maximize digital commerce
· Dr. Wimonkan Kosumas, Deputy Director-General Office of SMEs Promotion, Thailand;
· Ms. Natsicha Voraprukpisut, is a Head of Market Development for Thailand, located in Bangkok. Natsicha is focusing on developing new business, market segments for Mastercard through partnerships, digital and innovations. Joining Mastercard in 2013, Natsicha has brought her 15 years of experience in financial services and banking in many areas. She has lived, and now worked across Asia-Pacific countries including Japan.
· Ms. Boonthida Ratanavilaikul, is currently the Marketing Manager (Thailand and Indonesia) at FedEx.